The Trevithick Society is seeking a skilled, professional individual to take over from our current webmaster; who is retiring in 2 weeks’ time, and manage the website and related social media sites.
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, cPanel, Linux Server Management, Email, PayPal, SEO, Security and GDPR + Facebook and Twitter. You should be self-motivated, detail oriented, innovative and creative with excellent communication skills, and show commitment and flexibility. You will also be managing the Society’s digital assets both on and offline.
A knowledge of producing graphics and optimising photos also useful.
The responsibilities of the Webmaster include:
• Coordinating responsibilities
• Managing digital projects
• Checking for consistency and quality
• Advising team members
• Attending meetings
• Preparing reports
• Assessing website performance
• Implementing online marketing campaigns
• Conducting internet promotions
• Monitoring servers, databases and other IT systems
• Planning and time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Innovative and creative
• Superior communication skills
• Commitment and consistency
• Quality and customer oriented
• SEO techniques and web design/development knowledge and skills
• Security for servers and website
• Project and organisational skills
• Internet and web trends awareness
• Confident and respectful
• Interpersonal skills
• Observant and flexible
If you are interested in this position or wish to know more, then please contact: email@example.com – some training will be given.